The Six Baby Essentials
Abdominal Pain: 1 part Roman Chamomile, 1 part Wild Orange, and 2 parts carrier oil. Put into baby’s bath water before bathing them.
Colds: Melaleuca, Lemon, or Lavender in diffuser at bedtime and during the day. Use one of these oils mixed with a carrier oil and massage into upper back at each diaper change.
Colic: 1 part lavender, 1 part carrier oil. Massage in clockwise motion on belly.
Congestion: Lavender or Melaleuca in diffuser.
Cough: 1 part Lavender, 1 part carrier oil. Rub small amount on chest and back.
Cradle Cap: 2 parts Almond Oil, 1 part lemon, 1 part Geranium. Apply small amount on back of baby’s head
Crying: 1 drop Lavender or Roman Chamomile in parents hands and let baby smell it.
Diarrhea: 1 part Roman Chamomile with 1 part carrier oil. Massage in clockwise motion on belly.
Diaper Rash: 1 part Roman Chamomile 1 part Lavender and 1 part Whole Milk. Stir into bath water.
Fever: 1 part Lavender with 1 part Carrier Oil. Apply to Bottom of feet, back of neck, and behind ears.
Jaundice: 1 part Geranium 1 part carrier oil. Apply to bottoms of feet and liver area.
Teething: 1 part Roman Chamomile or Lavender and 1 part Carrier Oil. Massage along jaw line.
- Stops growth of viruses and bacteria
- Aids in mold inhibition
- Helps kill airborne pathogens
- Kills colds and sore throats
- Helps support immune systems
- Relieves digestive discomforts like; food poisoning, acid reflux, nausea, constipation, or diarrhea.
- Helps support digestive function.
- Helps ease respiratory distress.
- Relaxes the body and mind.
- Use during allergy season.
- Ideal for those with asthma.
- Enhances effects of other oils.
- Aids in reducing inflammation.
- Relieves headaches.
- Supports skin tissue recovery.
- Helps soothe hyper activity and restlessness.
- Facilitates clarity and focus.
- Used as a first aid ointment.
- For skin irritations.
- immune system support.
- Helps with slivers.
- Natural antioxidant and detoxifier
- Natural cleansing agent.
- Elevates mood
- Helps balance acidity levels.